I am Mila, I was born and grew up in France, and my mother tongues are both French and Russian. I am finishing my third year of Bachelor’s degree in the National Institute for Oriental Languages and Civilisations (INALCO) in Paris, France, where I study Russian language and civilisation, general and French linguistics, and Estonian language. I am going to become a teacher of both French and Russian as foreign languages. I have already been teaching for 2 years in person as a tutor in oral and written expression in Russian for the first year bachelor students in my home university and, in the meanwhile, I have been teaching Russian and French online to children and adults, beginners and advanced students. Currently, I am developing my professional skills in online teaching.
My lessons & teaching style
I give individual and mini-group lessons, focusing on the pronunciation, oral expression, grammar and vocabulary. Depending on your needs, I adjust my to your objective to:
- prepare an exam
- practice oral and written language
- read different genres of literature such as press article or classic literature
- work in your specialty that requires the use of a foreign language
- strengthen you knowledge in grammar, vocabulary or culture
- discover interesting parts of languages such as idiom expressions, or some grammatical points you still do not understand how to use.
The timings are displayed in your local timezone.