Hi! My name is Pavlo and I started teaching in 2011, when I was a student of Tchaikovsky National Music Academy of Ukraine. With my students we are working on everything you wish: sight-reading, aural training, music theory, solfege, history of music and, of course, piano playing itself.
- how to impress the listener with your performance?
- how to play with relaxed wrists and shoulders?
- how to get a good sound from your piano?
- why is music the most universal art that is admired all over the world?
- what do you need to know and be able to do before a public performance?
- are there any works other than Beethoven's "Moonlight" sonata? :)
... and a lot more professional tricks to make you play amazing.
And it doesn't matter if it's classical music, a movie soundtrack or a piano arrangement of your favorite song. Don't have sheet music? I can write it for you! Also I can prepare you for the ABRSM exams as well.
My lessons & teaching style
A developed methodology for working online with two cameras and all the necessary demonstration of educational materials on the screen. You don't waste time on the road, but attend a lesson from anywhere on the planet. Instead, you get the knowledge you need to improve your musical skills, whether it's your first time with a musical instrument or you've already played tons of notes. All ages from 5 to 105 are warmly invited!
The timings are displayed in your local timezone.